NOC for Migrant Alienation Cases
The description of documents to be used when applying for No Objection Certificate for Migrant Alienation Cases :-
S.No. Description of Documents
- Prescribed application from duly signed by the intending alienor along with photographs of the intending alienor duly notarized.
- General power of attorney duly registered with status of migrant executants from relief commissioner migrant Jammu.
- Agreement to sell between alienor and alinee executed at present address of alienor.
- Affidavit from intending alienor
- Revenue extracts including Shajra kat with field book of the land under proposed alienation duly attested by the Tehsildar concerned.
- Copy of mutation determining the title of the land under proposed alienation devolved of the intending alienor.
- Xerox copy of PRC of the proposed alienee duly attested by the Gazetted Officer.
- Copies of the leading news papers both originated from Jammu/Srinagar
- Original assessment of structure, if any involved in the proposed alienation made by the concerned R&B department.
- Assessment of trees, if any involved in the proposed alienation, made by the concerned Horticulture department.
- Google map of land proposed to be alienation showing distance from District Headquarter/Tehsil Headquarter/National Highway/ Main Road.
- Prevalent market rate of the land under proposed alienation.
- Stamp rate of the year 2013 of the land under proposed alienatin.
- Recommendation of the Tehsildar concerned.